span.fullpost {display:inline;}

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Bit 24 - Dressing for Performance

Scene Description


Dialogue

Baby: I'll just keep my shoulders down, my head up... my frame locked, stay on my toes... What if I forget the steps?

Penny: Pull up, watch your frame. And remember, let him lead you.

Baby: I'm afraid I'm gonna forget to spike, get dizzy and fall on my face. No. Don't look at my feet, keep my head up, my eyes open. Tension in my arms, my frame locked, seat pulled up.

Penny: Thanks, Baby. Look, I just want you to know that I don't sleep around, whatever Robbie might have told you. And I thought that he loved me. I thought it was something special. Anyway, I just wanted you to know that.

Baby: So, how does it look?

Penny: I'm scared. I'm so scared, Baby.

Baby: Don't worry. You'll be fine.


Song Lyrics


Remarks

No comments:

Post a Comment