span.fullpost {display:inline;}

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Bit 44 - Johnny Cleared But Still Fired

Scene Description

Dialogue

Song Lyrics

Remarks Baby Houseman I have been looking for you all over. They found the Schumachers, fingerprinted their water glasses, found out they were wanted in Arizona and in Florida, and they made a fortune here this summer. So then it's all right. I knew it would work out. Baby Houseman I knew they'd have to apologize. Johnny Castle I'm out, Baby. Baby Houseman They fired you anyway because of me. Johnny Castle And if I leave quietly, I'll get my summer bonus. Baby Houseman So I did it for nothing. I hurt my family, you lost your job anyway-- I did it for nothing! Johnny Castle No, not for nothing. Nobody has ever done anything like that for me before. You were right. You can't win no matter what you do. Listen to me. I don't want to hear that from you. You can. Johnny Castle I used to think so. [Scene change. Now Johnny is talking with Jake Houseman] Johnny Castle Dr. Houseman, can I, uh-- Look, I'm going anyway, and I know what you must be thinking. Jake Houseman You don't know anything at all about me. Johnny Castle I know you want Baby to be like you. The kind of person people look up to. Baby is like that. If you could just see-- Jake Houseman Don't you tell me what to see. I see someone in front of me who got his partner in trouble and sent her off to some butcher while he moved on to an innocent, young girl like my daughter. Johnny Castle Yeah, I guess that's what you would see. [Scene change. Now Johnny is talking with Baby Houseman.] Baby Houseman I can't imagine being here without you even one day. Johnny Castle Just think, you have more time for horseshoes and croquet. Maybe they'll saw you in seven pieces now. Baby Houseman I guess we surprised everybody. Johnny Castle I guess we did. I'll never be sorry. Baby Houseman Neither will l. Johnny Castle I'll see you

No comments:

Post a Comment