span.fullpost {display:inline;}

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Bit 32 - Penny's Recovery

Scene Description


Dialogue

Baby: You look much better.

Penny: You just missed your father. He's such a wonderful man.

Baby: I'm sorry. I didn't realize ...

Penny: You couldn't have. It's okay.

Johnny: So, how you doin'?

Penny: I'm okay. Dr. Houseman says I'm going to be fine. I can still have children.

Johnny: Oh, Penny, that's really great.

Penny: So, how did it go last night?

Johnny: Good.

Baby: Fine. I didn't do the lifts, but it was good. Well, I guess I gonna go. See ya.

Johnny: So, he says you're going to be fine?

Penny: What are you doing?

Johnny: I'll tell Max your grandmother died.

Penny: How many times have you told me: never get mixed-up with them?

Johnny: I know what I'm doing.

Penny: You listen to me. You've got to stop it now.

Johnny: Look, I gotta run. I got a lesson with the Kramers. They'll kill each other if I'm not there.

Baby: Well, sure. You've gotta go.

Johnny: I'll see ya.


Song Lyrics


Remarks

No comments:

Post a Comment