span.fullpost {display:inline;}

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Bit 29 - Doctor Houseman Treats Penny

Scene Description


Dialogue

Jake: What? What is it, Baby? Is it Lisa?

Baby: No.

Jake: Excuse me. Excuse me! Everybody clear out, please. OK. Yes, I know that hurts. We're gonna take care of that. Who's responsible for this girl?

Johnny: I am. Please, is she ...?

Billy: Doc, thanks a lot.

Johnny: I don't know how to thank you.

Jake: Was that what my money paid for?

Baby: I'm sorry. I never meant to lie to you.

Jake: You're not the person I thought you were, Baby. I'm not sure who you are. I don't want you to have anything to do with those people again.

Baby: But can’t I just explain?

Jake: Nothing! You're to have nothing to do with them ever again! I won't tell your mother about this. Right now I'm going to bed. And take that stuff off your face before your mother sees you!

Marge: Is everything all right, Jake?

Jake: It's all right, Marge. Go back to sleep.


Song Lyrics


Remarks

No comments:

Post a Comment