span.fullpost {display:inline;}

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Bit 17 - Dance Lessons (Wipeout)

Scene Description


Dialogue

Johnny: No!

Baby: Oh, sorry. Sorry.

Johnny: You don't step on the one. You gotta start on the two. Find the two. You understand?

Baby: I told you, I never did any of these dances before.

Johnny: Now, it's one, two, three, four! One, two, three, four!

Now, when the music starts, you don't dance until the two. Got it?

Relax, relax. Breathe. Frame. Nope. Again. Ow. Two, three, four. Two, three, four. Don't lean back. Lifting up. Two, three, four. Shoulders down. Again. Concentrate. And... Don't put your heel down. Don't put your heel down.

Baby: I didn't ...

Johnny: Stay on the toe. Just listen to me. The steps aren't enough. Feel the music. It's not on the one. It's not the mambo. It's a feeling, a heartbeat. Don't try so hard. Close your eyes. Two, three, four. Two, three, four. Breathe. Head up. Lock your frame. Lock it. Look, spaghetti arm. This is my dance space. This is your dance space. I don't go into yours. You don't go into mine. You gotta hold the frame. Again. Frame.

Back. Easy. Back. Easy. And turn, turn. Down. And lift. You'll learn that later. And come on. Down. Twist. And the bow.

Baby: Sorry. Sorry.

Johnny: You trying to kill me? You gotta concentrate! Is that your idea of fun?

Baby: Yes, as a matter of fact, it is. We’re supposed to do the show in two days, you won't show me lifts, I'm not sure of turns. I'm doing all this to save your ass, but what I'd really like to do is drop you on it!

Johnny: Let's get out of here.


Song Lyrics


Remarks

1 comment:

  1. National Sports Insurance Company have very competitive rates and can accommodate insurance issues that may concern you or your landlord. Please feel free to obtain a quote on our basic policy using the "Get A Quote" button on the home page.

    ReplyDelete