span.fullpost {display:inline;}

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Bit 10 - Conversations By Woods

Scene Description


Dialogue

Neil: I love to watch your hair blowing in the breeze.

Baby: Maybe my parents are looking for me.

Neil: Baby, don't worry. If they think you're with me, they'll be the happiest parents at Kellerman's. I have to say it: I'm known as the catch of the county.

Baby: I'm sure you are.

Neil: Last week I took a girl away from Jamie, the lifeguard. And he said to her, right in front of me: "What does he have that I don't have?" And she said, "Two hotels."

Lisa: Robbie, I don't hear an apology.

Robbie: Go back to Mommy and Daddy and keep listening. Maybe you'll hear one in your dreams.

Neil: I'm sorry you had to see that, Baby. Sometimes in this world, you see things you don't wanna see. You hungry? Come on.


Song Lyrics


Remarks

No comments:

Post a Comment