span.fullpost {display:inline;}

Saturday, October 28, 2017

Tara Whittaker's Photographs

Photographer Tara Whittaker introduces this photo set as follows:
I’m so excited about today’s post. As a Calgary wedding photographer, I have had some amazing clients this summer who handed over the reigns and let me really get my creative juices flowing when planning their shoots.

For Rob and Dayna, it all started with the idea of a 1960’s summer resort, like the one in Dirty Dancing. From there we thought, “why not take it one step further” and actually have Dayna and Rob put their own spin on some of the infamous scenes? See if you can pick some of them out. The idea was to hint at the past but also create beautiful pictures that represent Dayna and Rob today.

The light was soft and buttery, these two had some moooves and I just love the nostalgic feel we captured. Dayna and Rob, I had so much fun with you guys and I hope you will enjoy these photos for years to come.
Click on a photo to enlarge it.








You can see all the photographs on that webpage.

No comments:

Post a Comment