span.fullpost {display:inline;}

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Autumn Harrison's Photographs

Below are some photographs from the blog of Autumn Harrison. She describes herself thus:
To simply put it ... I am a girl who loves LOVE and a story teller that wants to artistically document your wedding day. I'm truly blessed to be able to meet such rad couples and have me join them on one of the biggest days of their lives.

Also...I am not your traditional photographer so the cheesy stuff just isnt me lol. I'm an "in the moment" kind of photographer who wants your images to have true RAW emotion. I want each picture to speak for themselves and tell a story.
In regard to these photographs, she writes:
By far one of my favorite movie’s of all time is Dirty Dancing! This session has been brewing in my head for quite sometime with only a few people knowing about it … including the models.

Finally the day of the shoot was here and Raquel and Louis made it happen for me! Before the shoot they had practiced hours upon hours to get “the lift” perfect for both on land and in water. I cannot thank them enough for the dedication they put into my vision and they sure did rock it out and made my vision a reality!!!!
Click on a photograph to enlarge it.











There are more photographs at that webpage.

No comments:

Post a Comment