span.fullpost {display:inline;}

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

My Favorite Videos from "The Lawrence Welk Show"

This article is not related to Dirty Dancing, but it follows up my last couple of articles:

1) Dance Performances on The Lawrence Welk Show During 1962-1963

2) Rumba Dances on The Lawrence Welk Show

I have been watching PBS's reruns of this show every week for the past few years. I want to share my very favorite performances.

=====

The adorable Lennon Sisters started this good -- and then they got even better and better for years and years.


=====

I absolutely love ultra-adorable Sandi Griffiths and Sally Flynn.


======

Kathy Lennon and Steve Smith sang this song even better than Nancy and Frank Sinatra sang it.


=====

Super-adorable Anacani usually sang her solo songs in Spanish, but she sang this one in English.


Fun fact: Anacani herself sewed all the dresses she wore in her solo performances.

======

This is a song about dancing at a junior prom, sung by Dianne Lennon and Larry Dean.


======

I still always am surprised to hear the Lennon Sisters singing in beautiful French. The following is my favorite of their French-language performances.

No comments:

Post a Comment