span.fullpost {display:inline;}

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Delmy Rivera's Photographs

Delmy Rivera does a blog called Fashion Bananas, which she describes as follows:

Delmy Rivera
Fashion Bananas was created in September 2008 by yours truly. For those of you that have been following me since then thank you so much for the love and support. For my new followers: What took you so long?! I kid! Thank you as well and hope you all continue to follow me on all my highs and lows. Love you lovelies!
The blog includes a webpage called Baby and Johnny Castle. Below are three of the nine photographs.




She comments her photographs as follows:
So this is my Baby costume from Dirty Dancing.

The shoot didn't exactly turn out the way I wanted. Kevin got out of work late and by the time he was ready to shoot the lighting sucked.

Then my little Johnny Castle wasn't into it, he just wanted to run, which is understandable, after all he is a 3 year old boy.

Also hate that I wore a white bra! Anyway, hope you guys like this one and my attempt to dirty dance. :-)
I myself was not critical of the photographs. I enjoyed looking at them.

Her idea is such a good one that I hope she tries it again on a better day.

You can see all the photographs there.

No comments:

Post a Comment