span.fullpost {display:inline;}

Saturday, September 16, 2017

More "Dirty Dancing" Drawings on Deviant Art

Deviant Art is a website where amateur artists can post their art works. There I used the search expression "Dirty Dancing" and got a result page with 2,505 works. I posted some of those in a previous article of this blog. here are some more.

I have added a Drawings tag to my blog.

You can click on an image to enlarge it.

======

"Dirty Dancing" by Naineuh 
Dirty Dancing by Naineuh

The artist's comment about her drawing:
Fan-art of my favorite movie. I like so much her clothes, i had to.

Watercolor and colored pencils (april/march 2013)
The artist's description of herself:
Marlène Marques, France

My name is Marlène, i'm 25, french. I'm a freelance illustrator. Drawing is my everything, it's the only thing that i want to do in my life. (ok, besides eating and sleeping) I'm a self taugh. And every drawings here are mine, of course.

Hope you like my artwork :)
Marlène Marques' self-portrait
If you want to buy my drawings, i've got a Society6 account, my username is Naineuh.
society6.com/Naineuh

** Follow me on Instagram : instagram.com/naineuh **

Si jamais tu es un visiteur français (Bonjour!) tu peux cliquer sur le lien juste en dessous, c'est mon blog. Je poste tous les mercredi et les dimanche (normalement) de nouveaux dessins ou croquis et parfois même des petites BD :)

unmetrecinquantetrois.blogspot.fr/
Here is her Deviant Art gallery.

======

"Dirty Dancing in 3 Panels" by Climeron
Click to enlarge
Dirty Dancing in 3 Panels by Climeron

The artist did not write anything about his drawing, but he did write about himself:

Climeron's self-portrait
David Peringer

You can check out my webcomic 3pm if you feel like it -> 3pm.pirotess.co.uk ...

Current Residence: Beijing/China

Favourite genre of music: Soundtracks, Melodic Metal, Irish/Scottish Folk...

Favourite style of art: manga, portraits, vector paintings

Favourite cartoon character: Homer J. Simpson, Philip J. Fry (Matt Groening ftw)

Personal Quote: Hope lasts forever...

cilmeron.pirotess.co.uk
Climeron's Deviant Art gallery.

======

"Dirty Dancing" by Merry-Zazoue
Dirty Dancing by Merry Zazoue

The artist's comment about her drawing:
i watched Dirty dancing last night ... it was my first time watching it. i though it would be too cheesy and too "ho look at my muscles" for me too like it but I'm definitly a girl ... And i did this fanart

Don't search any resemblance with the actual actors I didn't use photo reference here. maybe I should have though. the guy body is awfully wrong.
The artist's real name is Isabelle Arné. Her Deviant Art gallery is there.

=====

"Dirty Dancing" by x-LittleOne-x
(Click to enlarge)
Dirty Dancing by x-LittleOne-x
Well...it took a week to do. But I am extremely happy with how this turned out. I love Shino playing the air guitar in the corner, and the middle picture took up most of my time. The middle picture is posted separately, and the side pictures have separate files if anyone's interested.
The artist does not describe herself but does have a Deviant Art gallery.

======

"Dirty Dancing" by 0611patty2
"The time of their lifes" by 0611patty2
Dirty Dancing and The time of their lifes by 0611patty2

The artist's comment about her drawings;
Yeah.. They had the time of their lifes ;) :D

:heart: Kairi x Sora!! *-*
The artist's comments about herself:
Patricia

Current Residence: ♥!GERMANY!♥

Favourite genre of music: (J-/K-)Pop :D ;)

Favourite cartoon character: Donald Duck ♥ *-*
The artist's Deviant Art gallery.

======

"Dirty Dancing Style" by Loweak
Dirty Dancing Style by Loweak

The artist's comment about his drawing.
A dirty dancing style !

Patrick Swayze You’re the best !
The artist's description of himself:

Loweak's self-portrait

Loweak Grapheek
France

At the beginning of the world, I was a Graphist ! Now I'm a geek...

You can buy my prints on Society6 ID : Loweakgraph : society6.com/LoweakGraph

That's my two websites :

parallelgameworld.tumblr.com/ (my illustrations) One day,one post except week end
grapheek.over-blog.net (Some artists and graphic designers)
parallelgameworld.tumblr.com/
The artist's Deviant Art gallery.

=====


"I carried a watermelon" by NadienSka
"I carried a watermelon" by NadienSka

The artist did not comment on her picture, but describes herself as follows:

NadienSka's self-portrait
Nadia Luongo, Italy

Nadia Luongo was born in 1986 and lives in Naples. She has got her Diploma at the Liceo A. Genovesi, specializing in classical studies, then she has graduated in Biomedical Engineering at University of Naples Federico II.

Her interest and curiosity in art in all its forms induced her, despite her studies fields, to cultivate her passion for drawing during her spare time, making portraits even on commission, attending art exhibitions with her works and performing extemporary painting. She showed her artworks in some collective exhibitions ....

Nadia Luongo dedicates herself primarily to drawing, in particular to portraits in realistic style, mostly made with pencil or sanguine.

Her desire to experiment new techniques induces this artist to make some artworks using trash: bottle caps, buttons, beads, secondhand toys, recording tapes, pieces of clothes, newspapers and so on. That's a way to give new life to things that would normally be thrown away.

www.nadialuongo.com
The artist's Deviant Art gallery.

=====


No comments:

Post a Comment