span.fullpost {display:inline;}

Monday, September 4, 2017

How to follow this blog

Although I have been writing several blogs since 2008, my use of Blogger's features is rather primitive.

Just now I have realized that I should make it easy for readers to "follow" my blog. I think that means that you will receive an e-mail when I post a new article. I myself never have followed a blog, so I don't really know how this feature works from reader's perspective.

I have added a couple of blog-following gadgets below my picture* at the bottom of the right margin.

-- The top gadget, labeled Followers, informs you through your Blogger account if you have one.

-- The bottom gadget, labeled Follow By Mail, informs you by an automatically sent e-mail.

If you want special instructions about how to follow anonymously or how to stop following this blog, you can go to that webpage. Of course, I will protect my readers' privacy to the best of my ability.

=====

* My Blogger picture is from my blog about saving opossums.

Mike Sylwester holding the baby opossum he saved

No comments:

Post a Comment