span.fullpost {display:inline;}

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Yet More "Dirty Dancing" Drawings on Deviant Art

This article follows up my previous article. You can click on an image to enlarge it.

======

"Beetlejuice and Lydia -- The Time of My Life" by gckinsey
Beetlejuice and Lydia -- The Time of My Life by gckinsey

The artist's comment about her drawing:
Scenes from Dirty Dancing reimagined with BJ and Lyds.:)

I thumbnailed all of these poses at the same time as this drawing but just now got around to inking and coloring them.
The artist's description of herself:

G. C. Kinsey's self-portrait
G.C. Kinsey
United States

When I'm not hard at work on my webcomic, You're Doing it Wrong, you can find me buried deep in the Beetlejuice, Batman, Rocket Power, Star Trek, and Marvel fandoms (and many others). I cosplay and occasionally read and write fanfiction and draw fanart.

In addition to DA [Deviant Art], my fanworks can also be found on my A03, FanFiction.net, and Tumblr accounts.

Follow me on Twitter: gckinsey

Read my webcomic: ydiw-comic.net | Tapastic

Check out my cosplay pages: Facebook | Tumblr
The artist's Deviant Art gallery.

=====


"I carried a watermelon" by Martinhoo
I carried a watermelon by Martinhoo

The artist did not comment about her drawing, but has described herself:

Sara Kwiek
Sara Kwiek
Poland

Hi guys. I am Sara. I've finished Academy of FIne Arts in Poland and right now I am living in UK. Art is what I do and what I love.

If you want to ask me anything please feel free:
sarakwiek90@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/sara.kw.564
The artist's Deviant Art gallery.

======

"TLH Falling for Johnny Castle" by JasonPictures
TLH Falling for Johnny Castle by JasonPictures

The artist's comment about his drawing:
He's from the 1987 movie, Dirty Dancing, and portrayed by the late Patrick Swayze (late because he died from pancreatic cancer on September 14, 2009).

Template is owned by GiCiaN.
The artist's description of himself:
Jason Cando
Philippines

Favourite style of art: Entertainment

Favourite cartoon character: Too much to decide
The artist's Deviant Art gallery.

======

"wic -- dirty dancing" by kaffepanna
(Click on the image to enlarge it)
wic -- dirty dancing by kaffepanna

The artist did not comment about her drawing, but someone else commented:
Nobody puts Baby through the floor! Love 
The artist described herself:

kaffepanna (Anna Nilsson)
Anna Nilsson
Sweden

Full-time artist living in Sweden, battling of polar bears in the garden in her spare time.

society6.com/idarebecca
The artist's Deviant Art gallery.

======


"Dirty Dancing AU" by Riverance
Dirty Dancing AU by Riverance

The artist's comment about her illustration:
A Klaine Dirty Dancing AU. It’s a scene from incredibly wonderful fic “Here I Am, Honey” [broken link] by luckie_dee. I couldn’t get this story out of my head, so I had to do this photomanip :) This story is amazing!
The artist's description of herself:

Riverance's self-portrait
Maria
Russia

riverance.tumblr.com/
The artist's Deviant Art gallery.

======

"Dirty Kingdom Dancing" by Shinobis-Destiny
Dirty Kingdom Dancing by Shinobis-Destiny

The artist's comment about his drawing:
I saw the movie a few days ago and I´m not a big fan of that movie but I like the Song The Time of my Life and so I decided to make this picture thanks to roxaskennedy 4 this awesome models
The artist's self-description:

Shinobis-Destiny

Sora
Germany

My Name is Sora^^

I would call myself a Manga and Anime-Freak.

My absolutly favourite Manga now is Naruto Shippuden. My favourite Games are Kingdom Hearts and Dead or Alive 4. Of course I have some more Hobbys^^ I am a Cosplayer I sleep very long, and I like to eat (especially Candy yeahh Candy) Well I´m from German so if you have questions just ask.I try to answer in english but my english is not the best^^ Have Fun with my Pictures^^

Favourite genre of music: rock,pop,musical
Favourite style of art: creative
Favourite cartoon character: Naruto,Hinata and some other

I now have a Facebook Fan Page.
The artist's Deviant Art gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment