span.fullpost {display:inline;}

Monday, September 25, 2017

Additional "Dirty Dancing" Drawings at "Deviant Art"

Click any drawing to enlarge it. Click on the Drawings tag in the right margin to find other such articles.

==========

"Oh Lover Boy" by bsienk
Oh Lover Boy by bsienk

The artist's comment about her drawing:
WELLL!!!! Rick (left) and Thomas (Right) AGAIN!

Yes...Rick is a boy...its the 80s hair XD I swear.

:heart: Also!!! THIS IS FOR EVERYONE WHO GOT MY TO 13,000 previews! :heart:

:heart: Thank all you guys for the watches, and the favs, and the Llamas! I hope you guys stick around and keep commenting and faving! I like when people are around you knoowwww :heart:

Anyway about this picture!

"Love Is Strange" was a 1957 Top 40 hit song for Mickey and Sylvia. Most people know is from Dirty dancing! But anyway, this song was inspired by "Love is Strange"
The artist's real name is Briana Sienkiewicz, and she draws cartoon series about homosexual young men. Other drawings of her two characters Rick and Thomas are here and here.

bsienk self-portrait
She does not have a gallery on Deviant Art.

============

"The Time of My Life" by bakki
The Time of My Life, by bakki

The artist's comment about her drawing:
As an artist living in thailand, I don't get to vote, but I've got to say it's been very entertaining.

In fact, I could say I've had the time of my life!
The artist links to the following video, so her drawing evidently shows Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton as young people singing "The Time of My Life" to each other.


The artist's description of herself:

bakki's self-portrait
O xO?
Thailand

Well My name is bakki.
I'm a weird person.

I love ponies, zombies, anime and drawing.

As you see, I draw ponies :D.
And sometime some weird stuffs....

Luna is best pony! followed by AJ and Pinkie!

So enjoy :)
Bakki's Deviant Art gallery is here.

============

"Hungry Eyes" by melh2o
Hungry Eyes by melh20

The artist's comment about her drawing:
i was watching dirty dancing after portfolio time and this happened 0:
The artist's description of herself.

melh2o's self-portrait
Melanie Atwater
United States

i'm a fourth year character animator at calarts!
Her Deviant Art gallery is here.

============

"Hungry Eyes" by Asterisks
Hungry Eyes by Asterisks

The artist's comment about her drawing:
Ive been meaning to tell you
Ive got this feeling that wont subside
I look at you and I fantasize
You are mine tonight
Now Ive got you in my sights

- Eric Carmen (hungry eyes)
The artist's description of herself:
Asterisks' self-portrait
Asterisks
likes to scribble
United States

Current Residence: Los Angeles
Favourite genre of music: Rock, electronic, new age, goth
Operating System: Mac
MP3 player of choice: iPhone
Wallpaper of choice: steel gray
Favourite cartoon character: Batman
Personal Quote: It will only get worse before it gets better.
The artist's Deviant Art gallery is here.

============

"Hungry Eyes" by SaiyanGoddess
Hungry Eyes by SaiyanGoddess

The artist's comment about her drawing:
Listening to Hungry eyes(from Dirty dancing) while working on a commission. I was commissioned ... to draw a romantic headshot ...
The artist's description of herself:

A portrait of SaiyanGoddess
Hi and Welcome to my profile. I hope you enjoy your stay here

Drawing has been a huge passion of mine. Either when I am happy or sad, drawing has always been there for me to pour out my feelings to it. I mainly draw Dragon Ball Z but my hands tend to love drawing other anime series or cartoons.

Being in Deviantart, has been an amazing journey. I have made new friends that share the same passions as I do. I feel I have became a stronger artist due to their suggestions and the practice I have gained from drawing other people’s OCs. I thank everyone of my commenters and watched for this transformation, You all mean very much to me.

You may also find me in Instagram
The artist does not have a Deviant Art gallery, but does have one on Instagram.

==============

"Hungry eyes" by ericadalmaso
Hungry eyes by ericadalmaso (The artist did not comment about her drawing)

Erica Dal Maso
Erica dal Maso's Deviant Art gallery is here, and her Tumblr site is here.

============

"Dirty Dancing Chibi" by lafhaha
Dirty Dancing Chibi by lafhaha

The artist's comment about her drawing:
Colored version of my chibi Baby sketch from Dirty Dancing...*^_^*
The artist's description of herself:

lafhaha's self-portrait
Christy Sanderson
United States

I love vector art, design, photography, animation, and writing. My tools of choice are Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, GraphicsGale, my camera, my sketchbook, and my wild imagination.  :)

I am the creative director of BeKyoot Inc and also the voice and life behind Happi Paper, should you see him at a convention someday. All of my characters are based off of life, laughter, and heart full of whimsy. Some take after my love of cupcakes and sweets... :giggle:

www.bekyoot.com
The artist's Deviant Art gallery is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment