span.fullpost {display:inline;}

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Dirty Rhyming - 1

The All Poetry website has published a poem titled Dirty Dancing. The poet calls herself Recovered.
Hi friends... I know it has been a while... but i had been going through some tough life changes. I am once again sober, but had been living in a tent for three months. Just recently got accepted into a Domestic Violence Woman's Shelter and I allowed to stay here 60 days, while awaiting hopeful entrance to a 1 yr transitional housing program.

I have only written one poem since I have been gone as I had no computer and I am forced to stay away from my parents house as my sister has gained conservorship over my parents and have put a restraining order on me. But luckily my dad and I are still close and we see each other every week when we go for coffee.

I am attending intensive outpatient sobriety counseling because I thought I needed some additional support being out in the world all alone. I turned 46 recently but I am a daddy's girl and not used to taking care of everything alone. but I am doing it.
Recovered's Avatar
The website includes 73 of her poems, including Dirty Dancing.
Baby was daddy's little girl, innocent and sweet
nobody would have guessed, she had dancing feet
It's hard to believe, this love started with just a glance
but soon she loved this man, more than she loved to dance.

They clung together without a barely care
bodies bumping as a drum beats the air
totally aroused as they dance around the floor
they can barely wait, til they walk out the door

Their bodies touch intimately as they turn
Grinding so slowly they feel the burn
The music fills the air and the night
they keep dancing til morning's light

Smell the sweat and fragrance of perfume
as their bodies collide and dance around the room
As the music gets louder, there's change in the beat
sounds crushing together - their bodies meet
==============

The same All Poetry website has published another poem titled Dirty Dancing. The poet calls herself Xenless.
Writer/Blogger

Avid Reader 10-13 books every Saturday. From my local library!!!

I work for the school newspaper.

Music: Disturbed, Nightcore, Get Scared, Dave Matthews, Screamo, Dubstep.

Favorite Things: Cryptozoology, Supernatural, Dark Poems, Role Playing, onesies, siblings, Youtubing, family, outdoors, biking, swinging, reading, cuddling with my puppy, and cat. Don't forget Pewdiepie, CinnamonToastKen, Cryoatic, Jacksepticeye, Seananners, Markiplier, RPG Minx, and other gamers.

Age: 18

Career Choice: Writing

Dreams: To have my books published, and make people happy.

Pets: Brintley (Girl Dog), Phineas (Boy Cat).

Soon to Happen: Working on getting a apartment, and taking a gap year after graduation.

I love to create new fashions, and am a overall passionate, and creative person.

FaceBook me anytime- Kaitlyn Kneece; just notify me before hand.
Xenles
The website includes 145 of her poems, including Dirty Dancing.
No way to say
How vivid it is

To dance with your hips
Your arms around me

Lights bright, but soft
Swaying easily

Dark colors
Red roses for the best

Dropping to the floor
Then rising with a flourish.

Simplicity of joy
With you by my side

Open to a kiss
or even more

So alive
So young

The club full
Bodies clash

Dirty Dancing
With you at last
=============

The same All Poetry website has published a poem titled A Night With Tabby Jones. The poet calls himself Bosiar, who writes that his Muse arrived on July 17, 2008, and died on August 5, 2010.

Bosiar, whose Muse has died
While Bosiar's Muse still was alive, Bosiar wrote A Night With Tabby Jones, which included the following illustration.

The illustration for the poem "A Night With Tabby Jones"
A purr-fect night at the cat-illian
felines dancing on the bar
the "Stray Cat Strut" their playing
on a jaguar shaped guitar.

Caterwauling like a crooner
Tabby Jones the purring king
wearing his tiger striped pajamas
but that tom can really sing.

Meowing is the choir
in their salt and pepper fur
four tails swaying to the tempo
paws are flying in a blur.

The Leopard lounge is packed with swingers
as two Siamese slither by
dirty dancing like she's in heat
his front legs glued between her thighs.

Drinking Cat-o-tonic with some soda
shots of milk are all the rage
when a hush befalls the music
as the queen of yowling hits the stage.

Yipping and a hissing
the sad song starting out so slow
and then roaring through the chorus
delivering such a lethal blow.

The audience frantic meowing
as if a mouse were dangling on a string
all start to prance like an Egyptian
as if Cat Tut were still the king.

The night ends with cat fighting
bitches clawing for the eyes
the result of catnip brownies
and the way they traumatize...
============

The same All Poetry website has published a poem titled Mooching. The poet is Edward Tooker, who lives in Great Britain.

Edward Tooker's avatar
The website has published 737 of Tooker's poems, including Mooching.
dirty dancing is not for the clean living
whose conscience does not always smell of lilacs
playful tunes greeted with needless violence
I hunger for the sweet smell of daylight

my thoughts treat me like a shitake mushroom
darkly searching for the ebony feline, going bananas
mind slipping, needled like a scratched vinyl disc
dark lanes silently contain ideas within a pitch black room

black box records the shivers down my spine
clearly that cool cat was never really there
musically mewing with my muse amongst littered debris
sleep deprivation annoys like day-time television

tally-mans sheet states required score is on the door
mooching around moonfully until the dawn restores my mood
sunshine smooches away the night time blues
daylight is here and I am finally heading home

my darling, please save the last dance for me.
========

The All Poetry website has published another poem titled Dirty Dancing. The poet calls herself swcaitlin18, but her website identifies her as Caitlin Eskridge.

swcaitlin18
The website has published 138 of her poems, including Dirty Dancing.
Dirty Dancing, All around
Dirty Dancing, on the ground
Come rub your butt on this guy's leg
Make him want you, make him beg
Bodies bouncing on the floor
Bodies bouncing out the door
Come on baby, grab my butt
It's just dancing, come be a slut
Sweat pours down my body and face
Girls wear shirts all trimmed in lace
Tons of people start to stink
Oh no, a slow song, my heart begins to sink
All alone on the dance floor
People act like perverts even more
I'm tired of dirty dancing
I have no need to be entrancing
I'm done with dirty dancing
I'm done with all the lies
I'm finished with girls on girls
And of course girls on guys
Tonight, I came home happy
Tonight, I came home free
No more dirty dancing
Anymore for me
======

See also my follow-up article titled Dirty Rhyming 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment