span.fullpost {display:inline;}

Saturday, March 20, 2021

Jones Jewelry Crafts Jamie Jones

 Jones Jewelry Crafts Jamie Jones

I’m a proud mom and nana. I live for my family. I’m also a DIY Party Planner for 10 years who’s trying to make my business grow Jones Event and I also make jewelry and I would love to share what I know on Youtube because it’s helped me a lot and I’m hoping to help someone trying to get started and not be to stressed out and stop, because it takes time. It’s not something you can perfect over night. I’m hoping to help.

My jewelry company is Jones jewelry crafts. I really hope you like the videos. I’ll try to post as many as I can to show you different things to make from rings to earrings. Here’s my link to my shop https://www.Etsy.com/shop/JonesJewelryCrafts

I’m also the Administrator for the group on Facebook, Fans of Patrick Swayze and remembering Patrick Swayze forever. I have some videos but I have a lot more photos and they’re on my group page. I would love for you to check it out.






2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I don’t see the video though. I would like to talk more about this and the other videos I have as well. Thank you again!
    Jamie Jones

    ReplyDelete