span.fullpost {display:inline;}

Monday, September 3, 2018

Tervetuloa, suomalaiset lukijat!

Welcome, Finnish readers!

Today I have had more than 82,000 pageviews from Finland -- and I am only half-way through today.

I have had also more than 9,000 pageviews from Estonia (The Finnish and Estonian languages are similar.)

My previous record for one day is about 3,000 pageviews from the entire world.

These Finnish and Estonian pageviews focus on articles about Patrick Swayze's son. I suppose that this huge, new focus has something to do with the fact that Patrick Swayze's wife Lisa grew up in a Finnish-American family, named Haapaniemi. She shortened that name to Niemi -- Lisa Niemi.

=====

Below are some dance videos posted on YouTube by the Lahti Dance Academy of dance-crazy Finland.






=====

See also my following article, titled This Blog's Articles About Lisa Haapaniemi.

=====

Update. The day's final counts:

Pageviews from Finland = 100,733

Pageviews from Estonia = 11,690

Pageviews from the USA = 2,630 (not unusual).

No comments:

Post a Comment