span.fullpost {display:inline;}

Sunday, November 18, 2018

Some More Drawings from "Deviant Art"

Click on any image to enlarge it.

To see previous drawings, click on the Drawings label (tag) in the right margin.

============

"Dirty Dancing" by Nippy13
Dirty Dancing by Nippy13

The artist's remark about her drawing:
A very funny commission work...
i've loved every minute of it!
Hope you do too!
The artist's remarks about herself:

Pino Ieno
Artist | Hobbyist | Film & Animation
Italy

Current Residence: Rome,Italy
Favourite genre of music: Pop, R&B
Operating System: Windows7
Favourite cartoon character: Ariel, Creamy Mami
Personal Quote: Don't Ever Ever Give Up!!!
The artist's Deviant Art gallery.

===================

"Dirty dancing" by Ny Riam
Dirty dancing by Ny Riam

The artist's remark about her drawing:
Something slow and passionate….just dance gonna be okay tu tudududu…j j j j just dance :D
The artist's remarks about herself:

Riam
Artist | Hobbyist | Digital Art
Slovakia
Basically a really tall girl from Slovakia... the small country in the heart of Europe :) who loves art, fried cheese, chocolate ice cream and POP CORN - you can buy me with it :D :D
The artist's Deviant Art gallery.

==============

"Dirty Dancing Card" by Mr Masenko
Dirty Dancing Card by Mr Masenko

The artist's remark about his drawing:
I decided to do a custom card for my Mum's birthday, she's the biggest Dirty Dancing fan EVER!!!!

The card inside says:
Happy birthday Mum!
Your definitely one of a kind, so here's a card to match! ♥

All done with Copics on Bristol Board
The artist's remarks about himself:

John Talbot
Artist | Hobbyist | Traditional Art
United Kingdom
That's my ugly mug up top, haha. ;)
Drawing is my passion, i love Traditonal Art, Manga, and Western Comic Style Artists
You'll catch me playing my Punk Rock way too loud most times. :)
Band wise who stand out for me are:
A Day To Remember , Four Year Strong , New Found Glory , Good Charlotte , Blink-182 , My Chemical Romance , Thirty Seconds To Mars , Bring Me The Horizon , Megadeth , Iron Maiden , Pantera , Avenged Sevenfold , oh and DAFT PUNK yes!!!! :D
Any work related (or anything really for that matter) just hit me up. :)
The artist's Deviant Art gallery.

==============


"Dirty Dancing etude" by Jikaz
Dirty Dancing etude by Jikaz

The artist's remarks about his drawing:
30 minutes from dirty dancing, just for training
The artist's remark about himself:

Julien Gauthier
France
Current Residence: Montpellier, France
The artist's Deviant Art gallery.

============

"I've had the time of my life" by Jun Akera
I've had the time of my life by Jun Akera

The artist's remark about her drawing:
I've had the time of my life
with AaMl

yaaaaai :giggle:

here is the finished "Dirty Dancing"-Picture with our (I talk about my net-family :XD: ) favourite Pairing :giggle:

Ash and Misty

yeah... what should I say - it's NOW one of my favourites of the pictures from myself...
I love the coloration of Misty ( :sorry: I'm proud for that ^^; )

I wanna say thank ya to ash-misty-pikachu for help :smooch: with the background *luv ya*
because I hated the background and didn't wanted to upload the pic *laugh*
but with a little help of my PC the light reflexes look good for that :XD:

I hope you like it a little bit :giggle:

*luv ya*

yours,
Jenny
29.01.2008
The artist's remarks about herself:

Jun
Germany

my heart belongs to my fiancee CookieNatsu

currently obsession:
♥ my Sweetheart // our cats Ruki & Reita ♥
♥ Coffee // Cosplay & Fotoshootings // Music ♥
♥ MALEC (TMI) // Disney // Himitsu no Mahou // Karneval ♥
The artist's Deviant Art gallery.

=============

"The Time of My Life" by Synt Heart

The Time of My Life by Synt Heart

The artist's remark about her drawing:
Dirty Dancing... at the X-Mansion! Starring Gambit and Rogue.
She did not provide remarks or a drawing portraying herself.

The artist's Deviant Art gallery.

=============

"I've Had the Time of My Life" by Flying Princess
I've Had the Time of My Life by Flying Princess

The artist's remarks about her drawing:
MARCO! TIME TO CATCH MEEEEEEE!!!!

NO, WAIT, STAR, THAT'S NOT HOW YOU DO THE MOVE!!!

It's been a while since I've done a Starco crossover, hasn't it? I only chose this couple this time so I could draw this sinario in particular. Was it worth it? He better catch her! Hope you guys like or at least know the movie Dirty Dancing to get what they're trying to do here.
The artist's remarks about herself:

Canada
Hi, I'm FlyingPrincess but friends call me Prin Prin (or just Prin if you want).
The artist's Deviant Art gallery.

===========

"Dirty Dancing XD" by Little Voices
Dirty Dancing XD by Little Voices

The artist's remarks about her drawing:
noo idea what category to put this under so i just did this...simple enough right?

LOL so i had a great time drawing this!! XD it was funny hahaha and i think it worked out pretty good to be honest with you!

anyway! i entered a :iconnd-fans: contest! woohoo! lol - just incase you haven't noticed it's Sasuke and Kumiko! lol - i just thought that they'd be great dancers anyway being all athletic and ninja and stuff...i changed the costumes a bit to make them more modern :D

hope you all like it! :D

(characters and Dirty Dancing are not mine!! :D)
The artist's remarks about herself:

hollie simon
Artist | Hobbyist | Varied
United Kingdom

I have always seen myself as an artist, and i find that one of my strengths is design. i have an A-level in art and textile design, but my degree is in creative writing. As much as art and writing is my hobby, i hope eventually to change that status to professional :)
The artist's Deviant Art gallery.

============

"Smite Dancing" by MaMze95
Smite Dancing by MaMze95

The artist's remarks about her drawing;
Man this is so rushed.. but it took so long that i couldn't just not upload it

neith and apollo are doing some dirty dancing
The artist's remarks about herself:

Amonday
Artist | Hobbyist | Digital Art
Denmark
The artist's Deviant Art gallery.

=============


"Usagui + Shawn" by Shinta Girl

Usagui + Shawn by Shinta Girl

The artist did not provide a remark about her drawing:

The artist's remarks about herself:

Artist | Hobbyist | Digital Art

Current Residence: Cd. obregon, Sonora, Mexico
Favourite genre of music: Techno, Electronica & Alternativa
Favourite style of art: CLAMP
Operating System: En mi casa: Windows. Para trabajar: Mac ... XD
Favourite cartoon character: Mirai Trunks, Chibi Usa/ Rini/ Small Lady... Edward Elric... XD
The artist's Deviant Art gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment