span.fullpost {display:inline;}

Sunday, November 11, 2018

Drawings in Tumblr

Click on any image to enlarge it.

To see more Dirty Dancing drawings, click on the Drawings label (tag) in the right margin.

======

"Johnny Castle and Baby Houseman from Dirty Dancing" by Monica
Johnny Castle and Baby Houseman from Dirty Dancing by Monica

Monica's remarks about herself:

Hi, I’m Monica! I’m 23. Writer, artist, film school grad, and generally just a big dork who loves to make people laugh.

I absolutely adore Keanu Reeves to the ends of the earth. I met him March 11th, 2017. ♡

Feel free to send me a message or an ask! I love talking with people.
The Tumblr page of Monica's drawings

======

"Theresa May and Donald Trump re-enacting"
by United Kingdom Politics
Theresa May and Donald Trump re-enacting by United Kingdom Politics

======

"Wow That was something" by Electrocorrosive
Wow That was something by Electrocorrosive

The artist's remarks about the drawing:
"Wow… That was something”
“It was everything… Like you”

So I watched the new ‘The Goldberg’s’ episode and am 110% sure this is how it should have gone ...
======

"Graceful" by Hell Yeah!
Graceful by Hell Yeah!

The artist's remarks about the drawing:
Still kicking with inktober XD

Had this crazy idea of pumpkin-head holding the lil old witch like in Dirty Dancing movie ))) Rewatched it right after drawing this pic, still love the film, too beautiful! ^___^
======

"Megamind as Johnny Castle" by Astrartis
Megamind as Johnny Castle by Astrartis

The artist's remarks about the drawing:
Quick sketches of Megamind as Johnny Castle (because I kept picturing him when I watched Dirty Dancing xP)

Inspired by the scene where Johnny invites (entices, more like!) Baby to the dance floor for the first time (top) and Johnny’s first appearance (”just put your pickle on everybody’s plate, college boy, and leave the hard stuff to me.”) (bottom)

Sooo… anybody up for some dance lessons..? xP

I will likely finish these at some point - damned allergies are making my eyes feel like sandpaper right now though ><
=======

"Baby" by Veronabeaches
"You're the One!" by Veronabeaches
Baby and You're the One! by Veronabeaches

======

"No one puts Bitty in a Corner" by Zzoffer
No one puts Bitty in a corner by Zzoffer

The artist's remarks about the drawing:
I don’t even know…

I watched Dirty Dancing last weekend, so…
======

"Dirty Dancing" by Cristine
Dirty Dancing by Cristine

The artist's remarks about the drawing
those klance movie posters I’ve been seeing on twitter are so good and looked fun to make so here’s mine!
======

"Dirty Dancing" by Robert Sammelin
Dirty Dancing by Robert Sammelin

The artist's remark about the drawing:
Experimenting with my usual screenprint setup of eight colours.
The artist's remark about himself:
I make video games as a Concept Art Director at DICE. These are my personal drawings and doodles.
======

"lover boy" by Doodle
lover boy by Doodle

The artist's remark about the drawing:
baby -- ooooh ba-by -- my sweet ba–by -- you’re the one.
The artist's remarks about himself
about Doodle

i am 24 years old
i am genderfluid
i am bisexual
i don’t really care what pronouns you use, to be honest
i am going to collage online at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh
i am studying in the field of Animation
i have ADD and Dyslexia
i have Pectus Excuvatum ( is an abnormal development of the rib cage where the breastbone caves in, resulting in a sunken chest wall deformity.)
this also impacts my heart and makes it so exorcising, running or walking for long periods of time more strenuous then normal people
i am also not allowed to lift over 10 pounds because of this
i have mild social anxiety
i am currently single

random stuff

ask me about commissions
ask me anything about myself, i will answer.
i have a youtube speedart channel here
i have been drawing for 10 or 12 years (6 years for digital art)
i use Paint Tool SAI
i use a Wacom Cintiq 13 HD
=======

"Dirty Dancing" by Aaaaashely
Dirty Dancing by Aaaaashley

The artist's remark about her drawing:
plance but they dance, you can’t tell me that they both don’t love this movie and that lance practices that one iconc lift with pidge!!
The artist's remark about herself:
I'm here for a gay time, not a long time.
======

"Dancing" by Twice A Lady
Dancing by Twice A Lady

The artist's remark about her drawing:
Honestly, I don’t know what’s wrong with you if ‘Dirty Dancing’ isn’t your first response when you see the word ‘dancing’.

No, it’s just me? Okay then, I regret nothing.

Obviously pose ref was used.
The artist's remark about herself:
Artist, Mother, Wife & Pet Owner. Hufflepuff. Partaker of fandoms.
======

"Baby" by Meghan
Baby by Meghan

The artist's remark about the drawing:
Oh, Yuuri?

Yes, Victor?

How do you call your lover boy?
======

"Ha Ha Ha" by Meg

"Baby, won't you walk with me?" by Meg
Ha Ha Ha and Baby, won't you walk with me? by Meg

The artist's remark about "Ha Ha Ha":
So I’m like 12580395625 years late into the Dirty Dancing movie, but I just watched it today FINALLY, for the FIRST TIME (!!!) and please tell me I’m not the only one getting kacchako vibes from this movie ( / * -* /)
The artist's remark about "Baby, won't you walk with me?"
But you don’t ever you don’t ever have to walk alone
You see, Come take my hand, and baby, won’t you walk with me?

Here’s to second this one! It’s been one day since I watched Dirty Dancing and oh boy. just. I’m already feeling all these pages filling up with dance poses * A *
The artist's remarks about herself:

My name is Meg, I’m 21 years old, an university student from Poland!

Once again - welcome to my art blog and I’m glad you stopped by! :D I mostly post some fanart (mainly bnha at the moment haha) but I do have some personal art and many OCs I’d like to show you some day!

Aside from drawing, I love art in general, dance, music and animation, lots of colors and my favorite - nature!! And as you can see, Lilo and Stitch is my favorite Disney movie of all time! :’D

If you wanna chat or recommend some music/cartoon/anime/film, or anything in particular - hit me on chat or leave a note in the Ask box! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment