span.fullpost {display:inline;}

Sunday, January 7, 2018

New Kids on the Block - Dirty Dancing Contest - 1


Wasn't into dancing --
Forget about romancing --
Cause I already got a lady.

Wasn't trying to be flirty,
Wasn't feeling dirty
'Til this shorty started running on me.

With her itty-bitty waist
And her pretty, pretty face
And the leanest, meanest, badest, badest body.

Didn't have no time to waste --
She was looking for a taste.
And she was wanting me to party.

Oh, it's so crazy,
She's like Baby,
I'm like Swayze.

I've said, oh, I'm burning up,
So, lets turn it up,

I said turn it up now.
She's dirty dirty dancing,
Dirty dancing on me.

Now, I ain't looking for no drama.
I don't want karma.
Cause my baby's sitting in bed at home.

She knows that I be lying
And that I be trying
To get this shorty with me all alone.

Pretty, pretty lips
And her big old hips --
It's getting hotter
When she touches me with her fingertips.

And her sexy eyes
and those big old thighs --
It's getting hotter
Like the block up in the summertime.

Now, I know that my girl is alone,
And she's been blowing me up on my phone,
But I can shower when I get back home.
========




No comments:

Post a Comment