span.fullpost {display:inline;}

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Dirty Keychains

The Utflrshop website sells a talking keychain called Dirty Dancing in Your Poket.

Dirty Dancing in Your Pocket
The keychain has six buttons that cause the following statements:
Nobody puts Baby in a corner.

I carried a watermelon. I carried a watermelon?

This is my dance space. This is your dance space. I don't go into yours, you don't go into mine. You gotta hold the frame.

Spaghetti Arms! Would you gimme some tension please!

I'm scared of everything. Most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life, the way I feel when I'm with you.
The following two videos show how the keychain speaks.




The Basic Fun keychain

The Playbill keychain



The Logo keychain


The Double Love Crafts keychain


The Film Cell keychain


The J L McArt keychain


An Esty keychain

No comments:

Post a Comment